[equinox-dev] P2 UI separation

Hi,
I'm looking into how to replace Buckminsters use of the Update Manager classes with classes from p2. I found my way to the IInstallOperation and the InstallUpdateProductOperation. Unfortunately, they live in a plug-in that requires SWT. This means that there's no way to create a pure java installer that can run on any platform or to create a pure headless installer without the overhead of at least one SWT implementation.

Are there any plans to separate the UI parts of the installer into a UI bundle?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top