Re: [equinox-dev] Fw: [cross-project-issues-dev] Wiki "standardization"?

Hi,

If the Equinox team wants to investigate the creation of their own
templates, you can take a look at what Platform UI has done.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Template:Platform_UI

Just create a new page called Template:Equinox with the necessary wiki
code and you can then reference it by embedding '{{Equinox}}' in your
wiki pages.

Alternatively, you can try out the Template:Infobox I created. You can
see it in action on ECF's wiki page.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Template:Infobox
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF

The code below will demonstrate how it can be embedded into Equinox pages.

{{Infobox
| name = Equinox
| download = http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/equinox/
| website = http://www.eclipse.org/equinox