Från: Pascal Rapicault [mailto:Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx]
Skickat: to 2006-05-18 19:30
Till: Equinox development mailing list
Kopia: Equinox development mailing list; equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: RE: [equinox-dev] Double loading of resource?

Simon what you are mentionning about ContextFinder would possible if the
jars were on the app classpath to start with (note that there is a flag to
avoid this now), however the URL for the resource would not be of type
bundleentry://
What looks weird to me is the 1:6 segment in the URL and more precisly the
:6 since this refer to a port. It still looks to me like if the jars
appear twice on the classpath.

"Kaegi, Simon" <Simon.Kaegi@xxxxxxxxxx>
05/18/2006 01:17 PM
Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

cc

Subject
RE: [equinox-dev] Double loading of resource?

Hi Peter,

Looks pretty tough...
I think the easiest way to figure out what's going on is to *GULP* walk
the "getResource(...)" in the DefaultClassResolver.

I wonder if it's possible that the ContextFinder would report a different
URL for the same resource based on whether it's looking locally or through
the BundleClassLoader??

-Simon