Re: [equinox-dev] NL story for bundles

So far, there is no support for OSGi for such thing but it will be added to our implementation following a similar/same model.

        PaScaL

Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/28/2003 03:10 PM

        To:        equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [equinox-dev] NL story for bundles

In the old ages (until a few months ago), we used to store translated
strings for plugin.xml in plugin.properties file (or
plugin_<NL>.properties). An Eclipse bundle that contains
META-INF/manifest.mf and extensions.xml will have translatable content in
both files. Where will this content be stored?

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM