[epp-dev] EPP 2021-03 M3

Hi everyone,

Our next milestone build is available for testing: EPP 2021-03 M3

This is the first milestone build that was built on the new Jenkins infrastructure. Please let me know if you see anything amiss. The URL https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/ will be pointing at the new infra version soon.

The key change that may affect you is that instead of archiving the build results in the CI job, the build artifacts are immediately published to https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/staging/ and the p2 URL https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/staging/repository can be used if needed. This means these emails will no longer include links to ci.eclipse.org. In addition, if you want to know which CI job did make a build, you can see that in the new ci-info.txt file like this one.

I have spent some more time on 175771 which is for Bug 570822: Exclude non-EPP content from EPP's p2 repos but as yet I don't have a working solution.

I have been following the steps on https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/eclipse-epp-release-process - you can see the checkmarks as to what is done.

https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/2021-03/M3/

with the p2 repositories at

https://download.eclipse.org/staging/2021-03 and
https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2021-03/202102251200/

Please test and send your +1 to this mailing list. +1s are optional as the package will be published anyway.

Thank you for testing!

Regards,
Jonah
~~~