Re: [epp-dev] Retiring myself as project lead and committer for EPP

Hi Mickael,

Thank you for your work on the project in the last year. Your decision about a year ago to join me as project co-lead to take over from Markus made the undertaking feel achievable. The EPP project is in a good state now and I feel a lot of the knowledge has been well documented so that the project can succeed.

I look forward to learning from your experiences of distributing IDEs outside of the "traditional" locations and your constant pushes forward to improve devs experience, both for Eclipse developers and its users.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham