[epp-dev] Retiring myself as project lead and committer for EPP

Hi all,

With the removal of the 2 packages I was a maintainer on, and also for deeper evolution about how to best organize my Eclipse-related work, I don't think I'm still able nor motivated to make a good and useful project lead and committer on the EPP project.
For this reason, I'm retiring myself as a commit and project lead from EPP.
I'll remain actively following the mailing-list for some time, and please feel free to add me as CC or reviewer on EPP issues when you think my help is required.

Good continuation!
--
Mickael Istria