Re: [epp-dev] Is Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers actively tested? If not...

Hi,

Currently I’m only maintainer for PDT and PHP-epp. I’m always testing new simrel on my Mac and since RC1 use in production, but because I didn’t publish new version and everything working fine I forgot about +1.

7.2m3 == 7.2, same as in 2020-06 until I finish PHP 8 Support.