[epp-dev] Is Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers actively tested? If not...

Hi all,

I've gone through the reviews of milestones and RCs and it looks like the Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers didn't receive any feedback from its maintainers since 2020-06 M2 (May). Is there anyone actively testing it? If so, what are the reasons for not sharing a +1 from time to time?
If its maintainers are not actively testing it, then I think it becomes too risky for EPP to ship packages no-one verifies a bit; and the wisest path forward would be to remove the package from EPP.

Anyone?
--
Mickael Istria