Re: [epp-dev] Is Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers actively tested? If not...

Mickael,

Looking at SimRel for PDT:

  https://download.eclipse.org/oomph/archive/simrel/pdt.aggrcon/index.html

It looks like nothing new was contributed for 2020-09 which still uses this:

https://download.eclipse.org/justj/?file=tools/pdt/updates/milestones/7.2m3

The following looks newer though:

https://download.eclipse.org/justj/?file=tools/pdt/updates/7.2

Also, I don't know if this is a release or what?

https://download.eclipse.org/justj/?file=tools/pdt/updates/8.0

Something's a little fishy here though...

I did just try to install it, which seemed okay.  But every *.php I open fills the log with messages like this:

org.eclipse.wst.html.ui
Info
Wed Sep 16 17:32:27 CEST 2020
No line style provider for org.eclipse.wst.html.SCRIPT.EVENTHANDLER

Regards,
Ed