Re: [epp-dev] Promote Quick Access Ctrl+3 via the EPP?

+1 for the Tips and Tricks idea

Am 08.04.2016 5:40 nachm. schrieb "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On 04/08/2016 05:26 PM, Daniel Megert wrote:
Lars,

why do you suggest this for EPP? Quick Access comes from the Platform, hence it should be added by the Platform. However, I'm against putting this single useful thing there. Note that this is the second tip in the Platform's Tips and Tricks document. Therefore, I would rather put a "Tips and Tricks" entry to the main Welcome page, which would invoke Help > Tips and Tricks... This opens a dialog which shows all Tips and Tricks pages that got contributed by installed bundles.

+1!
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat