[epl-discuss] LGPL compatibility in EPL 2?

Everyone,

I'm not looking to throw a monkey wrench in the discussion, but based on Jim's discussion point of modified works and C++, I curious what you think about EPL 2 and LGPL compatibility? The Eclipse Science Working Group is currently actively discussing how LGPL projects can play with Eclipse because a very large amount of Science projects use the LGPL.

Mike has previously mentioned that there are compatibility issues between EPL 1 and the LGPL around reverse engineering.

Best,
Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings