Re: [epl-discuss] Modified Works and C/C++

Thanks Jay.  I note that I also swapped the “from” to “comprising” but would be fine with Mike’s earlier proposed switch to “resulting from” as well, so if anyone has a strong opinion on one vs the other, please speak up on that too.

 Regards,
  Jim

> On Sep 21, 2016, at 3:01 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I don't want to speak on the edits per se, but I agree that the new version
> of the EPL should be strongly supportive of code in other languages besides
> Java.
>
> Jay

Back to the top