Re: [epf-dev] Architectural mechanisms - a bit confusing as it stands ?

>So, instead of task “Identify Analysis Mechanisms” I’d like to see it as “Identify and describe architectural mechanisms” – or even “Analyze Architectural >Mechanisms”
>
>At a high level, you analyze, design and implement _architectural mechanisms_

Sigurd, I think your proposal on discussing architectural mechanisms at a high level -- without the need of categorizing into analysis, design and implementation mechanisms -- is fair.

Just a bit of clarification though: in OpenUP, there isn't a task called "Identify Analysis Mechanisms", but a step with this name in the task "Define Architecture". This step should be renamed then and include content describing what you mentioned. Is that something you want to write? :-)

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer