[epf-dev] Agenda for Vancouver F2F

Hello everyone:

I was just wondering who is coordinating the creation of the agenda for our Vancouver F2F because I have had several requests for the agenda from people who are interested in participating (why is everyone looking at me like that J ). I want to place on the agenda time to workshop the OpenUP collaborative principles and identify the other overarching issues which have taken a bit of a back seat to collaboration.

As for facilities we have full use of a large seminar room and two smaller break-out rooms. The Kaiser building at UBC (where we will be meeting) has a rather large and spacious atrium with a Starbucks so we can use this also as an informal work area. If the weather is nice, there are even places outdoors where we can work. The university has excellent wireless coverage and wireless access will be set up for us. Plus wired connections for those who still lug around museum pieces for laptops.

As far as I can see at the moment, it looks like less than 10 of us will be participating in this face to face.

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top