Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Embedded CDT v6.0.0 major release preview

> On 17 Nov 2020, at 14:25, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> 1 Dec ... So you can and should just keep updating 6.0.0 versions until then.

Ok, thank you for confirming this.

> To be clear, what has been posted in this thread is a milestone build of the 6.0.0 release for 2012-12.

Right. For me it was also a dress rehearsal for the publish procedure, since it was the first time I did it completely. Hopefully I did not mess anything in SimRel and EPP.

> PS. The links to ci.eclipse.org are ephemeral.

Good point. I added a notice in the release page to make this clear for everybody.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top