Re: [egit-dev] Archive of EGit update repos

After more investigation, I found that Eclipse Foundation did re-direct all requests from download.eclipse.org to archive.eclipse.org automatically. However, I suspect that due to different SSL/TLS configurations between the two servers, I received the following message for Eclipse project R4_7_maintenance build:

[ERROR] Failed to resolve target definition /lts/git-eclipse/R4_7_maintenance/eclipse.platform.releng.prereqs.sdk/eclipse-sdk-prereqs.target: Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-4.7: Unable to read repository at http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-4.7/content.xml.xz. Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

Searched the internet for clues. Tried to upgrade the Java on the build machine resolved the problem.

Sorry for the false alarm!

Regards,
Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Technical Lead and Release Manager