[egit-dev] Archive of EGit update repos

I just noticed that EGit 4.* to 5.8 update repos have been archived from download.eclipse.org to archive.eclipse.org. I did not hear any announcement about the plan for the archive. Was that intentional? Eclipse project depends on EGit. The archive is breaking all Eclipse builds for R4_17_maintenance and older. Is there any chance of restoring the EGit 4.* to 5.8 update repos to download.eclipse.org?

Regards,
Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Technical Lead and Release Manager

Back to the top