Re: [egit-dev] Using the external browser for Git result dialogs

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 10:12 AM Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can I configure EGit to use the external browser for its links?
For example, if I push to a new branch and want to create a PR for
this, I can click on the provided link but this opens up the internal
browser of Eclipse. Any I prefer to use the external browser forĀ  such
work.

Sorry for hijacking, but what specifically do you find missing in internal browser to nicely handle that case? What specific thing requires you to move to an external browser?

Back to the top