[egit-dev] egit synchronize - saving changes

Hello,
I am experiencing a problem when trying to save changes while using
the Synchronize view with eGit,

from the compare editor I use "copy current change from right to left"
The actual change is reflected in the left side,
Then I save the change,
From  the synchronize view, I double click the same file again and the
difference is still there i.e. previous save did not take effect

I'm seeing the issue in 0.11.1 as well as in 0.11.3

the synchronization view is populated with the difference from
workspace to a local branch.

Is this a known issue ?

Regards
/Alvaro