Re: [egit-dev] egit synchronize - saving changes

On 22 February 2011 22:06, alvaro sanchez <alvsan09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am experiencing a problem when trying to save changes while using
> the Synchronize view with eGit,
>
> from the compare editor I use "copy current change from right to left"
> The actual change is reflected in the left side,
>
> Then I save the change,
> From  the synchronize view, I double click the same file again and the
> difference is still there i.e. previous save did not take effect
>
> I'm seeing the issue in 0.11.1 as well as in 0.11.3

This works for me using 0.11.3. The default synchronize operation,
showing all models allows me to edit files in the 'Workspace' model
and saving changes works correctly - the sync view updates, as does
the compare editor...

Cheers,
James

Back to the top