Re: [egit-dev] EasyMock Class Extension

2011/2/16 Dariusz Luksza <dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx>
By default EasyMock allow create mocks based on interfaces with is useful in
some cases. But I found that for synchronization view test this approach is
generally less useful because the Team Synchronization API use classes instead
of interfaces as a constructor/method parameters. I find out that there is an
extension for EasyMock that allows create mocks for classes, can we use it in
EGit?

Shouldn't be a problem to get the approval. File a CQ for that and refer to CQ 3426
in that new CQ (modeling got that approved under this CQ).

As soon as the CQ is approved we can use it.

This could simplify our test code because instead creating bunch of objects
or write SWTBot test we could just mock objects and record behavior of methods
used in test.

--
Matthias

Back to the top