Re: [egit-dev] EasyMock Class Extension

Hi Dariusz,

http://code.google.com/p/jmockit/ can mock classes and interfaces, also static variables etc.
I think it ts a better mock framework than easymock. I used jmockit in a project to mock parts of SAPJCO API
and it does a very good job.

Regards
Christian

2011/2/16 Dariusz Luksza <dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx>
By default EasyMock allow create mocks based on interfaces with is useful in
some cases. But I found that for synchronization view test this approach is
generally less useful because the Team Synchronization API use classes instead
of interfaces as a constructor/method parameters. I find out that there is an
extension for EasyMock that allows create mocks for classes, can we use it in
EGit?

This could simplify our test code because instead creating bunch of objects
or write SWTBot test we could just mock objects and record behavior of methods
used in test.

--
Best regards

GSM: +48 695 192 160
Blog: http://luksza.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dariuszluksza

Christian Trutz
Von-Flotow-Straße 24
D-45772 Marl

Festnetz (privat): +49 (0)2365 3840327
E-Mail: christian.trutz@xxxxxxxxx

There is a critical question facing software engineering today:
How to modularize a software system so the resulting modules are both testable and maintainable?
T. J. McCabe 1976

Back to the top