Re: [egit-dev] PDE & RelEng stuff in EGit

2010/10/19 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht
<gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 19.10.2010 02:50, schrieb Chris Aniszczyk:
>> I don't like the idea of creating a new repository for this.
>
> The idea is not to confuse all EGit committers/contributors with PDE
> dependencies which are rarely needed. For you and me it's probably usual
> to dig into PDE code but I don't like to overwhelm potential EGit
> hackers with too many dependencies and a too long contributor guide.

Ok, fair enough, I think egit-pde.git is a fine repository name then.

This is a good reason for a new module.

As discussed I created the new repository egit.-pde for EGit related PDE tools and
pushed http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1774

Gunnar, feel free to adapt the project descriptions in this change as you
see fit, I just copied these files from egit and adapted them a bit, but
the real content is still missing.

--
Matthias

Back to the top