Re: [egit-dev] PDE & RelEng stuff in EGit

2010/10/18 Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Am 14.10.2010 13:37, schrieb Matthias Sohn:
>     Thus, I was wondering if they should be maintained in their own Git
>     repository. Something like "egit-eclipse-tools". The IPlog tool could
>     probably also find a home in there.

How can we proceed? Who is able to create such a repository? Does this
happen through Gerrit?

I can care for this on Wednesday, I am completely booked until then writing an article on
team development with EGit and Gerrit and the deadline is tomorrow.

Anyone else having an opinion on Gunnar's proposal to add another repository for
EGit related eclipse specific releng-like tooling like PDE build support ?

If nobody objects I will create this repo on Wednesday.

--
Matthias

Back to the top