Re: [egit-dev] PDE & RelEng stuff in EGit

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Matthias Sohn
<matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can care for this on Wednesday, I am completely booked until then writing
> an article on
> team development with EGit and Gerrit and the deadline is tomorrow.
>
> Anyone else having an opinion on Gunnar's proposal to add another repository
> for
> EGit related eclipse specific releng-like tooling like PDE build support ?
> If nobody objects I will create this repo on Wednesday.

I don't like the idea of creating a new repository for this. We should
just contribute this to the EGit main repository, create a new feature
for it and have it part of our build. Gunnar is already a committer so
this shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm currently on travel but I'm
willing to help out tomorrow.

How does that sound?

--
Cheers,