Re: [egit-dev] Hudson builds failing

2010/9/24 Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
P2 self-corrupting is one thing - but it shouldn't be hitting external mirrors given that all the bits should be trivially resolvable.

I also think the repository is being wiped each time which isn't exactly great for performance.

No, it's the other way round, we need to use the local repo so that we can wipe it out in case we download
a corrupt archive. If we use a shared maven repo we would need to ask the admins to wipe out the shared
one which might affect other builds as well. The local repo isn't destroyed between builds. But we can
throw it away by wiping the hudson workspace.

--
Matthias

Back to the top