[egit-dev] Installing EGit on windows - issues and what I have done so far

Hi,

I have tried to install EGit into Eclipse on Windows (Vista, 32bit) but it
does not appear under Project / Team / Share Project. I would be grateful
for any suggestions on what to try next?

Steps so far:
- Removed eclipse from my PC (after several previous attempts to install).
- Installed eclipse-php-helios-win32.zip into C:\Windows\Program
Files\eclipse
- Start eclipse and then added http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates as a
site and installed EGit and JGit 0.9.3 from there
- Opened my project, which already contains a command line git repository
- right-clicked on project, chose Team / Share Project...
Result: CVS dialog came up.

Help / Installation details / Installed Software - shows
Eclipse EGit (Incubation)	0.9.3	org.eclipse.egit.feature.group
Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers	1.3.20100617-0520	epp.package.php
Eclipse JGit (Incubation)	0.9.3	org.eclipse.jgit.feature.group

However, EGit is not listed in Features or in Plugins

In the community forum, I have noticed several similar issue, including
-
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=183606&start=0&S=8fc832ed2e
a10a5181b7f7eb5f579bd9
-