[egit-dev] Hudson builds failing

I looked at the build log on Hudson.eclipse.org, and it seems something (Tycho?) is downloading a lot of files from random mirrors.

It then seems that it's failing to open one of the zips, which is synonymous with P2 randomly downloading rubbish and leaving zero byte or otherwise corrupt files behind.

I suspect the maven.repo.local is corrupt in /opt/users/hudsonbuild/workspace/egit/.repository, and/or we shouldn't be putting the eclipse Helios release P2 repo in the list.

Maybe the buildmeisters could set up a local only copy of the Helios update site instead?

Either that, or don't put the maven repository under workspace (does that get wiped between builds?)

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4

Back to the top