Re: [egit-dev] Synchronization View priories

2010/8/18 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
It would be nice if can avoid breaking what is already working, I'm mostly
thinking about the currently broken history page.

Yeah, we need to get the EGit tests run on Hudson (still searching for a solution
for bug 314811 ...) and also to configure gerrit hudson plugin to run (trying to set that
up on a test instance) the tests on proposed changes already before they reach
master and veto changes breaking the tests.

Until we reach that we should run the tests manually before proposing changes for review.

Fixes for the broken history page are here :

http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1299 (merged)
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1313 (merged)
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1326 (in review)

--