Re: [egit-dev] Synchronization View priories

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Benjamin Muskalla
<bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chris, while I'd love to have Mylyn support for EGit (#1 for me personally),
> I rather think we should concentrate on getting all bugs fixed for the
> existing stuff before working an more and more features.

This won't be possible until we have more people banging on it in my
opinion. We can make a best effort attempt for the current release.
I'm interested in attracting more folks to use the tooling and provide
more feedback. But that's the general dilemma in the software world...
features vs. stability... and finding the right line between those
two. I also think we have a bit of luxury since we are still
incubating in terms of the rapid change we can provide and people
willing to accept it.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk