Re: [egit-dev] Synchronization View priories

Chris, while I'd love to have Mylyn support for EGit (#1 for me personally), I rather think we should concentrate on getting all bugs fixed for the existing stuff before working an more and more features. The current Sync view is good - but there are many many open ends that feel like it is not yet ready. I'd love to see some polishing in this area before we go ahead and work on Mylyn integration.

Regards,
 Ben

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Dariusz Luksza