Re: [egit-dev] Synchronization View priories

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Dariusz Luksza
<dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to establish some priories for synchronization view so that I
> can establish proper task queue. I want to know yours opinion what is
> more important for community and would be proffered to see in 0.9.x
> release. Here is my current task stack:
>
> * mylyn integration (bug: 322946[1])

I would push this one as this has the biggest gain for us in terms of
consumers. If you can work on getting the ActiveChangeSet support in
our changeset implementation, I can start working on the mylyn/egit
integration...
     http://github.com/caniszczyk/mylyn-git

> As you can see there are lots of things that  should to be done. I'm
> waiting for yours personal opinion what is more important.

I think once we get 0.9 out the door, we'll have a lot more people
using the synchronize view so we'll get a lot more feedback outside
the immediate development team. That will help shape our goals a bit.
We should just focus on stabilization for 0.9 as we start winding down
in the next few weeks...

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk