Re: [egit-dev] Ignored directories and untracked decorators

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Miles Sabin <miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there an update site for builds which include unreleased things like this?

This isn't merged yet into master so you won't see it yet. We are in
the process of shipping 0.8.0 today and this functionality is slated
to appear early in the 0.9.0 cycle. The patch has to be reviewed and
tweaked still a bit before it gets submitted to master. In the
EGit/JGit projects we make use of Gerrit to facilitate the code review
process.
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Contributing_Patches

> I'm on http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly, but
> presumably it's not present there yet.

Yes, it will first appear on updates-nightly which syncs everyday to
the latest build from build.eclipse.org :)

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org