[egit-dev] Ignored directories and untracked decorators

I've just started using e-git in earnest, and one thing I've noticed
is that if you have an ignored directory it will still be given an
untracked decorator, presumably as a result of the option for
ancestors to inherit the decorators of their children. That policy
works well for change indicators, but for ignored directories we
really want all the contents to be ignored recursively, and no
untracked decorators shown.

Is this a known issue? Or am I missing a configuration option somewhere?

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin