Hi All,

considering that examples will be in the Examples project, the licensing does not need to change and we can have it as it was

  • Eclipse Public License 2.0
  •  (Secondary) GNU General Public License, version 2 with the GNU Classpath Exception

Ed, I'll be happy to add you as a committer as well.

Ivar has responded to restructuring of the project already. EMO will look into that.

Thanks,

Tanja

On 2023-05-04 11:30 a.m., Ed Bratt wrote:

I would recommend we ballot the scope change just to make it clear this material is leaving the context of the specification project. I believe, since the scope statements are rather vague across the board, it would be better to formally ballot this change.

I would prefer that license not change, I believe it is EDL for everything (BSD 3-clause).

-- Ed