Re: [ee4j-pmc] Graduation of the EE4J projects from incubation

Thanks for initiating this, Ivar.

I've scheduled the graduation review to conclude on February 17/2021.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-platform/reviews/graduation-review

Wayne

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 2:06 AM Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I realized that I wasn't entirely clear in my email, so here we go. The projects I was referring to are the specifications and compatible implementations that were part of Jakarta EE 8 and 9 as well as MVC. It has been discussed previously to graduate these in bulk as a part of their last release reviews.

The projects up for graduation are:
Jakarta Activation
Jakarta Annotations
Jakarta Authentication
Jakarta Authorization
Jakarta Batch
Jakarta Bean Validation
Jakarta Concurrency
Jakarta Connectors
Jakarta Contexts and Dependency Injection
Jakarta EE Platform
Jakarta Enterprise Beans
Jakarta _expression_ Language
Jakarta Interceptors