Re: [ee4j-pmc] Checklist for release reviews

Wayne,

Do the people listed as Mentors on each project have any role to play in any of this?

-- Ed

On 11/8/2018 1:34 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
The EMO accepts a single +1 from any PMC member as approval. So, yes. Please do share the load.

If the PMC wishes to have a different arrangement, let me know and we'll sort something out.

Wayne