From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/07/2018 05:32 AM
Subject:        Re: [ee4j-pmc] Jakarta EE / EE4J Future Technical Direction
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it looks great!

So, the next step would be to publish the document on our web page.

How about renaming the PMC News section to PMC Statements and put it there (i.e. https://www.eclipse.org/ee4j/news/)

Ivar

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 12:18 PM Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Martijn! Good job!

— Dmitry

On 6 Jun 2018, at 17:38, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I've completed my sweep - you can check the changes through the revision history - just yell at me if anything needs fixing :-)

Cheers,
Martijn