Re: [ee4j-community] Licensing Question

On 2017-10-09 3:41 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
ultimately, the question may be moot and may be more relevant with individual projects as they come in.  If the intention is that all of the new stuff comes in with only the EPLv2 license, I suspect that's ok.  What I am concerned with is that a spec may come in that chooses GPLv2, in which case I'm worried that we would not be able to create an implementation that was not GPL.

John,

The Eclipse Foundation invests a lot in managing the IP of our projects, and licensing is job #1. I can promise you that no specs or projects will be joining EE4J under the GPLv2.

Back to the top