Re: [eclipselink-users] How to map multiple attributes as part of primary key without different ID class or embedded ID class

This is actually possible in EclipseLink-native, but not in JPA (your Hibernate example code is Hibernate-native as well.)

The way you would do this in TopLink is to use either our legacy TopLink project XML to define you mappings, or to build your OR Metadata in code. The best way to get started doing that is to take a look at the utils\workbench directory in your EclipseLink install. Some documentation here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_Workbench_%28ELUG%29#Configuring_the_Workbench_Environment

With your metadata configured, you could use TopLink API to query. If you choose to go that way, we can help you with that on this forum.

-Tom