Re: [eclipselink-users] If JPA Cache is enabled it's possible to get more Entitys as stored in the underlying database

Thanks the "REFRESH" point me in the right direction.

There is one thing left I don't understand. My Example isn't a real world
example, but I try to understand the JPA mechanism.
In my example there are 3  ChildNodes in the Collection. 2 of them point to
the same object.
The ChildNode entity use:
    @Id
    @GeneratedValue
    private long id;
and the ChildNode.equals  uses "id" to compare objects.

Shouldn't JPA insert than 3 instead of 2 ChildNodes into DB? Seems to me
more logical.