Re: [eclipselink-users] How to map multiple attributes as part of primary key without different ID class or embedded ID class

How can findById work in Hibernate if there is no class for the composite id? it only takes one argument for the id, not an ellipsis op.

ITts also not changing business logic. Its applying technical amendmends, thats a difference. and for migration there will be no way around amending some code, anyway. Maybe with the excheption of toy projects.

Good luck
... Micharl

om <om_prabhune@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
Hi Michael ,

As this is migration project , We can not change our domain logic to change
all load calls for
EntitiyManager.findById(...).

Regards,
Om