Re: [eclipselink-users] cache coordination - expert needed

Not willing to fly to Belgium (although might be fun) but there is a cache
coordination example here,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/CacheCoordination

It is deployed on WebLogic, but should not be too hard to deploy on
Glassfish.

ymajoros wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> We would like to set up Eclipselink cache coordination between 2
> glassfish servers. As I didn't find any complete tutorial, and I'm not
> sure I'm wanting to invest in that myself, we're looking for a
> consultant who could help us do that. Is there anyone who could do that
> in Belgium?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yannick Majoros
> UCL
>
> begin:vcard
> fn:Yannick Majoros
> n:Majoros;Yannick
> org:UCL;SGSI/EPC
> adr;quoted-printable:;;place de l'Universit=C3=A9,
> 1;Louvain-la-Neuve;;1348;Belgique
> email;internet:yannick.majoros@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> title;quoted-printable:D=C3=A9veloppeur
> tel;work:+32 10 47.94.42