Re: [eclipselink-users] eclipselink 1.1 getSingleResult(): incompatible change

Gordon Yorke a écrit :
The return type depends on what is being queried. If it is a single Entity or a JPQL Constructor query then a single instance of the selected type is returned. If it is a query that selects multiple values then an Object[] of those values are returned. This is specified in the specification.
What is the return type you are seeing.

It seems it did change from 1.0.2 to 1.1. We have working code which was based on the old way. Is this documented somewhere?

Where can I find this in the specs? I couldn't find any precise information for now.

--
Yannick Majoros

Back to the top