[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-users] Finding project.xml file in jar using sessions.xml
- From: amphoras <polly.c.chang@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:08:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The workbench generates file paths like this in the sessions.xml file:
I want to refer to a file that is in a jar. I noticed this documentation
mentions something about a <jar> element:
So my questions are:
1. Where do I put this <jar> element?
2. If I have the project.xml file in a jar file, do I have to use the
SessionManager to get the Session as documented? I'm currently using
Spring-WS integration and the Session auto-magically gets found when I use
hard-coded paths for the project.xml files. I'd like to keep it that way if
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Finding-project.xml-file-in-jar-using-sessions.xml-tp18861280p18861280.html
Sent from the EclipseLink - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.