[eclipselink-users] Finding project.xml file in jar using sessions.xml

Hi,

The workbench generates file paths like this in the sessions.xml file:

      <primary-project
xsi:type="xml">C:/full/path/to/my/project.xml</primary-project>

I want to refer to a file that is in a jar.  I noticed this documentation
mentions something about a <jar> element:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Packaging_a_EclipseLink_Application_(ELUG)#Packaging_with_EclipseLink_Metadata_File_Resource_Paths

So my questions are:

1.  Where do I put this <jar> element?

2.  If I have the project.xml file in a jar file, do I have to use the
SessionManager to get the Session as documented?  I'm currently using
Spring-WS integration and the Session auto-magically gets found when I use
hard-coded paths for the project.xml files.  I'd like to keep it that way if
possible.

Thanks,
Polly