Re: [eclipselink-users] JMX / Getting DB Settings via web interface

Vespa, Anthony J wrote:

This is very interesting, thank you.

I am looking for something a bit different – I want to be able to actually get a list of the persistence unit names that I’ve set up in persistence.xml – as well as certain properties (eg the jdbc url, read/write connections etc) – this is more of a general mechanism to check app configuration status from a webpage.

Thanks,

Tony

Sounds like you want the javax.persistence.spi.PersistenceUnitInfo's.

Guy - is there an official (or semi-official) way to get a list of PUInfo's?

--
Oracle Email Signature Logo
Mike Norman | Principal Software Designer | 613.288.4638

Back to the top