[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-users] JMX / Getting DB Settings via web interface
- From: "Vespa, Anthony J" <ajvespa@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:51:17 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acgq5YyuyL0gkCajQ3Cw8vXuYW91Ag==
- Thread-topic: JMX / Getting DB Settings via web interface
I'm building an app using Eclipselink and I would like to have a little
servlet that essentially reads the in-memory settings (eg things like
what persistence units are configured to which dbs, what cachs
statistics can I get, etc) - I've looked through the api for toplink and
can't seem to find anything to do this.
Any ideas for getting this sort of info?