From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Clarke
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:27 PM
To: EclipseLink User Discussions
Subject: RE: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink API Location?

Tony,

We need to get the JavaDocs published still.

One thing I have been trying to figure out is what amount of the API
should we generate. When producing JavaDocs for Oracle TopLink we only
generated for the public API (see
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/toplink/doc/11110/javadoc/
index.html). Do you just want the same public API for EclipseLink or do
you want the complete API documented (or both).

Doug