Re: [eclipselink-dev] [External] : EclipseLink 3.0.1 release

Hi Arjan,

On 3/15/21, 9:40 PM, "eclipselink-dev on behalf of arjan tijms" <eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi,
    Would be good if EclipseLink 3.0.1 (or whatever the exact next version is), could be part of GlassFish 6.1.0. As GlassFish 6.1.0 partially has the same blockers, it sees the timelines would match to make this feasible.

That is our main goal __ (I need updated EclipseLink/MOXy for Metro as well, Jersey may want to pick it up too) The biggest issue right now (as I see it) is the speed of the spec committee :-/ While they've made the release process of spec artifacts simpler (which itself took about a month) I haven't seen any improvement on their execution speed yet, so I'm not sure the simplified process is big win over the 2weeks long ballot in terms of review/waiting time... it seems it only requires less paper-work so far :-/

btw, Arjan, will you be able to release ha-api so I can include it in upcoming Metro?

thanks,
--lukas

    Kind regards,
    Arjan